Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software to identify potential problems which may trigger an audit by the IRS.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund quicker.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
- No upfront fee if you are expecting a refund.
- Great referral programs, no appointment needed.
- You can get your refund as:
- Direct Bank Deposit – Your expected tax refund will be electronically transferred to the bank account.
- Check – You can pick up check from our office or we can mail it to you.